Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Late post, and the shortest one ever

I apologize for the late post to all of those who have been asking why there were no new pictures of Mr. Jett first thing Monday morning. It was a really busy week that ended for me with a 2 night scrapbook retreat at a fabulous Bed and Breakfast wih a group of fanastic and fun gals! I am happy to report that we were wined, dined, and pampered, and I can now brag that I am completely caught up on Jett's pictures! How exciting. I have to say though, I was SO ready to get home to my hubby and sweet baby boy! I made a video of him on my cell phone so that I could hear his sweet little voice while I was away. Now for some not so good news. The Sooners lost last week to Florida in the Big 12 Championship, but we were still cheering them on Thursday night at my grandma's house, and I made sure that Jett was sporting one of his OU sweatshirts.

During the third quarter, Jett decided that he would rather splash around in the bathtub than watch football. Here is my little man splishing and splashing!



Like I said, this must be my shortest post ever. Maybe this week will be much more exciting!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Your scrapbook retreat sounds like so much fun! I am no good at scrapbooking but I really admire people that are and that have the patience to do it!