Monday, May 28, 2007

Jett loves the outdoors!

So, me and two of my girlfriends from work decided that it would be a lovely idea to get our kiddo's together for a play date. At least it sounded like a great idea before the weather turned ugly and it rained all week. Luckily for us, Monday morning it was absolutely gorgeous. We met for brunch at Mimi's and then took the kids to LaFortune Park. Tricia has 2 month old Brianna, Jen has 1 1/2 year old Hailee, and of course, I have Jett. It was pretty interesting because Brianna is too small to really know what was going on, but was a perfect little angel. Hailee is old enough to run around all over the place and really enjoyed all of the jungle gyms and swings (and what a cutie pie she is!)
Jett LOVES to be outside! Anytime you put him in a swing, he just grins and giggles like crazy.
We had a great time and got a couple of really good pictures.





Jett and I have spent every evening outside for the past few weeks because he just loves it so much out there. Whenever he starts to fuss or whine, I just walk outside with him and he instantly stops. It looks like we might be spending a lot of time outdoors! Since today is Memorial Day, I had a long weekend. My mom, grandma, and I decided to take Jett shopping. We were all having a great time until right as we were leaving Old Navy it started raining cats and dogs. I pulled my car around to pick everyone up and then we drove down to the next store. There, I pulled up to the door, popped the trunk, and got the stroller out of the car and set up before my mom had to run like mad from the car to the door while trying to shield Jett's head from the rain. Needless to say, we were all soaking wet and freezing cold by the time we got inside. We decided that we better stay and shop for at least 2 hours to make it worth all of the madness. Here is a picture from a more pleasant day earlier on in the week.

No comments: