Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Vanilla Ice Cream, Baby!!

I don't have a lot of stuff to blog about this week since the summer days seem to repeat themselves over and over again, you know, play outside, play trains, play in the water, etc., so I wanted to post a few pic's of Jett enjoying a vanilla ice cream cone the other day. As you can see by his ice cream covered face, he thoroughly enjoyed it. What I am not going to enjoy is cleaning off the seats in Bobby's dad's car....oops!




And yes, that sweet little boy is every bit as sweet as the ice cream he is wearing! I have often said that he is so sweet that I could take a bite out of him:) Have a good week!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Who doesn't love some vanilla ice cream on a cone! Sounds yummy :)
So cute and I know what you mean about the repeating days...