Sunday, January 13, 2008

Under the weather and 1 yr. pix (finally)

What a week this has been in the Goldsworthy household. Thursday I had what seemed to be the worst migraine headache ever. Friday Jett caught some kind of nasty stomach virus and vomited all day long. And Saturday Bobby became the unlucky recipient of the same bug Jett had and is still under the weather. Geez! I am ready for everyone to get well so that I can disinfect every last inch of this house.
Fortunately, Jett was only puny for about 1 full day and then he began to perk back up to his happy, jolly, playful self. Thank goodness! I hate when he is feeling bad. Because of him being sickly, we stayed in the house for a few days (talk about cabin fever!) and lounged around in our comfy clothes(a.k.a PJ's). If you thought I took tons of pictures before, barracade me in the house for a few days with a baby as cute as Jett and with nothing else to do and watch out! Get ready for picture overload. These are some random pictures from this week.

A few of Jett's favorite things. Brushing his teeth....















Playing with his Prince Jett mylar birthday balloon (half deflated)....














Playing in Mommy's canisters and coffee packets(disclaimer: I am standing directly in front of him at all times. As soon as the picture as over, he was removed from the counter)....














"Mowing" our carpet. Jett loves his singing mower. He has the vaccuming thing perfected. He must get that from his momma!















Also this weekend we spent some time on the back yard upstairs deck. This was the first time I have ever taken Jett out to the big deck. He has been out on the smaller front deck, but I think he was a little unsure of the big one out back. He kept looking through the slats in the wood under his feet, and it took him a while to get brave enough to take steps. I am not sure why he seemed leary of the back deck. Maybe it's because we don't have as much furniture out on that one and it seems more open?






















Today Jett seemed to be feeling back to his normal self, as he was playing and jumping all over the furniture and chasing me and Tiffany around the house. After we played in the house for a while, I decided he was well enough to go do a little outdoor shopping at Utica Square, and take a quick walk around Woodward Park. Plus, I figured Bobby could use some peace and quiet for resting. Here are some pictures from today.
















Finally, Amy and I went Friday night to pick up Jett and Abby's pictures. My mom, as always, came to the rescue when I called and asked her if she would mind staying with Jett while I ran to get the pictures and then to the grocery store. What would we do without Gramma?!? Here are his pictures. Remember, these are pictures of pictures, so the original prints are much better, but you get the idea. Enjoy!






I hope everyone has a fabulouse week! Amy and I are gearing up for a fun road trip to Arkansas next week with Abby and Jett to do some shopping. Who knew that Arkansas had better shopping than Tulsa? Or maybe it is just something different.

1 comment:

RachelM said...

I love his Old Navy PJs. McCoy has some just like that but they are too small now! I was so sad when he grew out of them!
My favorite pic is the one of the two of you. It is so sweet!
I always like to go to Tulsa to shop so it must just be something different! Utica is an absolute favorite of mine!