Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun Easter weekend

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter week/weekend. My week started off exciting, as my mom and I went to the Springsteen concert Tuesday night at the BOK Arena. It was an amazing show and I highly recommend a Springsteen concert to any fans out there who have yet to see him in concert. He is full of energy and looks amazing for someone his age (not old, just older than me). Saturday after my grueling 22+ mile run (why do I do this to myself???), Jett and I met up with Amy and Abby to do a little shopping at Utica, grabbed a quick snack at Queenie's, and then headed to meet up with our friends Jen and Haylee. Ahhh...I loved the weather Saturday. I wish it could be that nice every day.



Saturday night Bobby and I dyed Easter eggs with Jett. Of course, Tiffany discovered them on the island while we were at church Sunday morning, and the weather was to icky to hunt and hide the 5 remaining eggs, but we had a great time coloring them.




This was my sweet baby boy looking super cute in his traditional Cottontail Originals romper/knee sock outfit Sunday morning.




This was him sans Easter outfit due to a huge blow out diaper after service. At least it made it through church.

And what do you get a little boy that has everything for Easter???


Yes, ducks of course. My mom and step dad got Jett 2 ducklings. Since we have a dog that chases everything (small animals included), they are residing in Owasso at the moment until we can take them to a friends pond once they get bigger.
Here are some more random pictures from Easter Sunday. Some at home, some from my mom's house, and some at my grandma's house. Whew! We were all exhausted Sunday night, resulting in my late blog post today. Hope everyone has a great week!




1 comment:

Mandy said...

Jett looked so cute in his Easter outfit! His outfit and Tayson's were very similar! We dyed eggs too but didn't hide them because it was so nasty! I agree, if everyday could be like Saturday, that would be perfect!!