Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Jett's 6 Month Pictures

Well, better late than never. We just did Jett's six month pictures this past weekend. We have been so busy that we had to get on the ball or he was going to be seven months old and we wouldn't have 6 month pictures. We went to Woodward Park on Saturday thinking we could get some good shots since it is so beautiful out there. However, we weren't prepared for the heat and humidity. YUCK! We were all sweaty, sticky, and grouchy with frizzy hair before it was over. Here are some of the better ones we got......
By the way, in case you are wondering, his name is embroidered on his romper. I am sure he will appreciate that when he is a teenager:)





We also discovered this past weekend that Jett likes big people food. We ordered a baked potato on Saturday for lunch and of course, Jett kept lunging towards the fork every time I would try to take a bite, so I finally mashed a little bit up and fed it to him. After that, I pretty much had to give up on eating my lunch. Sunday morning, Bobby, Tiffany, Jett, and I all went for a walk. When we got home, I remembered that we had some ripe banana's in the pantry so we decided to see what he would do with it. He has always been a neat eater so he didn't really make a mess with it. Here is a picture.

No comments: