Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Better late than never.....again!!

Well, it appears that my plan of updating the blog on the weekends has failed. We are so busy that it is usually mid-week before I have time to sit down at the computer. Last weekend was a great one for us because Jett got to meet my cousin's Mitch and Sue for the very first time. They have been so excited about getting to meet him, and couldn't wait to take him shopping for some fun new things. Since he already has TWO closets full of clothes, we went with toys. Jett really scored because he had 2 grandma's, 2 cousin's, and my cousin's friend David, who is like another cousin, shopping for him. Here are some pictures of him enjoying his new walker and activity center.




Also this weekend, Jett and I went to one of our favorite places, Babies R Us, with one of my very best friends, Amy, to help her register for her little bundle of baby girl joy! I am SO excited for her to get here in October (or maybe sooner) so that I can get my hands on a newborn again since my baby is getting so big. I am estimating that he is probably around 18lbs now. We go to the Dr. in a few weeks, so I will be interested to see for sure. Here are some more random pictures that I got of my little angel baby boy with Gramma and Daddy.



The last picture is so funny because he has started making this funny face where his lips are straight across. We call it his "puppet face".
I also have to mention that last night, Bobby washed a whole bag of grapes and left them in the sink while he went outside to work on his bike, and I forgot about them and fell asleep on the couch watching the Tonight Show. I woke up about 2:00am to go to bed, and found grapes all over my floor, and this is what I found in my master bedroom........

No comments: