Monday, September 10, 2007

Lots of pictures this week....

Although Jett is getting harder to photograph, he is so cute that I have to follow him around with the camera just in case he decides to slow down long enough to flash me a smile. And boy is it worth it when he does! We did have an interesting experience this weekend while attempting to have his 9 month pictures made. The poor photographer was getting exhausted trying to come up with different ways keep him still long enough to get a good shot. She commented on how fast he is. Before she could walk back to her camera, he would be flipped completely around and flying past her on all fours. Poor lady. We did get some cute pictures though, I will have to try to post them later. I went and bought a super cute outfit and matching hat for him to wear, and then in the poses that I ended up ordering, he wasn't wearing anything. His little skin is so sweet though. I love it! I ended up taking several pictures of Jett this week because he has been in such a great mood. The next several pictures are ones that I took this weekend of Jett in Bobby's old truck. When I say old, I mean really old. I think my grandpa used to have one back in the 50's. The truck doesn't kill me, but Bobby loves it so I guess that is all that matters, although, he never drives is because he says it gets horrible gas mileage. As you can see, Jett loves it too. I wish I would have had a pair of cowboy boots and hat. How cute would that have been?!?




While I was trying to unload the dishwasher this weekend, Jett kept trying to climb up on the door while it was down. I decided to attempt to distract him by giving him his first ever popsicle. He loved it as you can see from the pictures. I think it must have probably felt good on his gums too, as he is getting his first upper tooth. Then, of course, Tiffany decided to snatch it away from him, so that was the end of that. (Note to everyone: Please do not report us to DHS. I promise that Tiffany has never hurt him with those evil looking chompers.)



Also this weekend was Grandparents Day. We made a trip out to Owasso visit my mom at her house and check out her newly remodeled bedroom, which by the way looks fabulous, and she did it all herself. Wood floors and all. I obviously got none of her skills and motivation..maybe Jett will. Next we headed out to Nenal's to spend some time with her. Jett even "signed" their Grandparents Day cards all by himself. I dressed him in his "If Mommy says no, ask Grandma" outfit, and packed his "Grandma Lets Me" bib. Between the three of us, Jett does not lack for attention. I thought these pictures of all of us together were really cute. (Also, just in case you didn't notice, my mom so kindly pointed out that in the picture of Jett and I playing on the floor, my chest looks unusually larger than normal. So I, of course, am always going to try to be photographed in that exact same position). :)


















Say a prayer for Bobby and I. Jett has decided that he really does not need to sleep anymore. He has gotten to where he wants to play until around 11:00pm, and then wake up screaming at 2:00am until I rock him back to sleep, only to wake up around 8:00am again, and maybe take only a 45 minute nap during the day. Oddly enough though, he is always in a great mood. If you run into Bobby or I and we look like zombies, this would be why. Enjoy these last few pic's of our perfect little angel. Have a great week!

No comments: