Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The week Jett learned to throw a temper tantrum

It has finally happened.....Jett has learned to throw a temper tantrum. I'm talking about a full blown, throw yourself down, kick your legs, arch your back and whack your head against the floor temper tantrum. Whew! Who knew that a 9 month old could overpower a grown woman? I don't have a clue where Jett picked this up from, but let me tell you, if you make him angry, watch out! This has happened while attempting to change his diaper, trying to get him dressed, trying to buckle him in his carseat, or when taking something away from him. My sweet, adorable, angelic little guy has got quite the temper. He must have gotten that from his daddy, I just cry when I get angry:) Here are some pictures of him showing off is normal, sweet, happy self.
















This has been a long few days for us. I ended up in the minor emergency Friday morning hooked up to IV's due to a bacterial gastrointestinal infection that kicked my rear. Thank goodness from Gramma who came to the rescue immediately when I called her on Friday morning and stayed until about 11:00pm Friday night. What do people do who don't have mom's nearby (or great bosses...my boss offered to come take me. How great is that!?)??? Saturday was a little better, but trying to get over an illness while chasing a 9 month old around is tough. He is SO busy and into everything. Here are some pictures of him checking out things around the house on Saturday.

















My mom bought Jett a really cute sleeper with really bright animals on it for Easter and I loved it so much that I went to Kathleen's Kid's today after my Dr.'s appointment and picked him up a short sleeved one. Here he is looking as cute as ever. Jett really liked playing around on the chair outside on our deck. We weren't out there long though because I am really paranoid about him falling through the posts since it is on our second story. I suspect he will probably be 12 before I allow him access to the upstairs decks without adult supervision. Ha!















Finally, tonight as I was getting him changed and ready for bed, he decided to throw one of his little fits as I was trying to put a new diaper on him (probably because my hubby accidentally bought a size 2 and he can barely breathe with it on) so I let him play around in his bedroom floor naked. His favorite thing is to pull up on his diaper genie, or really anything else for that matter. I love his cute little cottage cheese butt cheeks!
















Oh yeah...Jett has learned to dance! We crank the music up just to watch him do it.
So cute! Have a great week.

No comments: