Monday, November 19, 2007

Our little Prince Jett turns 1!



I will keep this post short this time, as I had several pictures to share. We had a great time at Jett's birthday party with lots of great friends, food, and family. Jett scored big time with all of his great gifts, and was so exhausted that he has done a lot of sleeping between the big day and now! I think we wore the little guy out with all of the excitement. It makes me so sad to think that he is a year old now, but I will have to say that he just gets cuter and more fun every day. We love him so much! Also on his birthday, Bobby's mom brought Jett and I Korean outfits to put on and take pictures in, as that is a Korean tradition for the first birthday. The little outfit Jett has on is called a Hanbok, and it was gorgeous. I think we are going to have Bobby's uncle send us one from Korea (the one Jett is wearing in the pictures is borrowed) so that we can go have pictures made in them. Below is a picture of Bobby on his first birthday. Does he not look exactly like Jett? It is crazy!


















Here are some random shots of Jett from the week before his big day. Enjoy and have a great week.




No comments: