Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Itsy Bitsy Spider walked across the room.......

OK, so maybe not technically walked, but Jett has started taking 2 and three steps at one time! I think that after about the third step he realizes that he isn't holding on to anything, panics, and falls down. He doesn't do it all that often, but when he does it is SO exciting! Wednesday was Jett's very first Halloween. It was a little sad because I kept thinking that this was Jett's last - first holiday )if that makes sense). No more firsts after this, well, except for his birthday. We had a great Halloween but Jett was not a huge fan of his costume. He doesn't like anything to restrict him and it was pretty bulky. It lasted long enough for a few pictures and that was it. We enjoyed getting to spend Jett's last-first holiday with Abby and Amy. This was Abby's first holiday since she was born, and she was an adorable little pink kitten. Too cute! Here are some pictures I got at my mom's house. (Do these ladies look like proud Grandma's or what?!)


















Saturday morning I ran the Jenks Half Marathon. I thought I might possibly die afterwards. That was a tough one! I think I am going to have to be done for a while. My knees are killing me, and my poor toes are all blistered. I was two minutes over my goal time, but I still did pretty good. I ran under a 10 minute mile for 13 miles. I guess I should just be thankful I made it:) Saturday afternoon Jett and I played ball for hours since that is the only thing he cares about doing these days. Here are some cute pictures of him out on the deck.
















That is about all for this week. I have got so much to do in the next few days/weeks that I don't know if I am going to be able to accomplish it all. I have to send out Jett's invitations, schedule his pictures, and decide what we are going to get him for his birthday. What do you possibly get a 1 year old that has everything???? I have pretty much given up on doing his bathroom until after the party. Bobby got preoccupied with building a concrete retaining wall in our front yard (what a mess....it probably will still be that way for a long time) so he hasn't had the time to help me. Oh well....on the other hand, I did get some of my Christmas decorations out today. I love this time of year!

No comments: