Sunday, December 23, 2007

Oh come let us adore me!

While shopping on Friday, my mom found a really cute Christmas shirt that says "Oh come let us adore me", and I thought is was cute, so I am stealing the line as the title of this post. I will keep this short because I am sure next week I will have lots of fun things to share as Christmas is just right around the corner. I am SO excited about it this year because Jett is old enough to enjoy all of his fun presents. I also love making goodies for my girls at work, so today while Jett was napping, I was baking away. I actually started a few things in the oven this morning before Jett's nap so that by the time he went down they would be done and ready to go. While I was mixing and blending, Jett and Tiffany were exploring all of the neat objects in the island drawers. What a pair! I also included a picture of some of the Christmas goodies.















On Saturday, we celebrated Christmas with my aunt, uncle, and cousin from Texas at my grandma's house. We LOVE when they are here and had a fantastic time. Jett particularly liked the box of chocolates on the table, and he enjoyed feeding them to me as well.




That's about all I have time for tonight. I am adding one last picture of a worn out Jett resting on Gramma's shoulder because I think it sums up our busy weekend!
I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: