Sunday, July 20, 2008

My little Prince Charming is 20 months!

It seems so wild that Jett is closer to being two now than he is to being 1. Kinda makes me sad, but I think it helps that he is such a comedian. Those of you who have the privilege of being around him know that he is a complete riot! We are laughing all of the time at this boy. He has also become SO independent lately. Here are some examples of how he wants to do things his way, and all my himself.

Jett drinking from a water bottle....by himself. Notice how the water ended up on the floor with him slashing around in it? He is lucky he is so cute!


















Eating graham crackers on the couch in the living room instead of in the kitchen in his high chair. Again, lucky he is so cute.



















Eating cereal (in his high chair) by himself with a spoon. I decided to throw on a bib for this one, as I knew more milk would end up on him than in him.





















Tiffany is always close by waiting for something to drop, although Jett usually willingly shares his food with her.


















This boy is a total chatterbox (gee, I wonder where he got that from?!?) and today we had to leave church and sit in the lobby because he wanted to repeat everything the pastor was saying out loud. He also wanted to get down and play peek-a-boo with me behind the seats. That was cute at first, but like his voice, his laugh is pretty loud so when he started cracking himself up, it was time to leave. Afterwards we went with Abby and Amy to the park so I could take some pictures of Abby, but like an airhead, I left the battery on the charger so we are going to have to go back one night this week. Urgh! At least we got to spend some quality time with good friends despite me losing my mind.

Tonight Bobby and I took Jett on a walk around the neighborhood after dinner and played for the first time in his tree house. It has a wavy blue slide and Jett loved it! He kept saying "I wanna do it again daddy". So sweet.....have I mentioned how much we adore this little guy????



















Our poor Tiffany is such a pampered pooch that if the temperature gets about 8o degrees, this is what she does. Finds the nearest sprinkler system to drink from and cool off with.




















Have a great week!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Our dogs are the same way!! A lot of days when I come home from work, they are both laying in their kiddie pool outside, just hanging out!!

Jett is so cute and I love his little outfit! I wish I would've known your phone number on Friday, we came to Tulsa, last minute and went to the zoo. It was WAY too hot so we didn't see everything so we are going to come back when it cools down a little bit!!

Amber said...

That is so funny about your dog! We have two labs and my female just loves water...I can't remember the last time i have seen her dry, oh yeah it was in the winter :)

Jett is getting big! Kids grow so fast...Sometimes i just wish i could pause Kaid and keep him so young forever but then again i also am looking forward to seeing the man he will become :)

So cute!