Sunday, August 10, 2008

On the road again....

After an exhausting,hot,sleepless, and a bit stressful weekend in Oklahoma City a week ago, Amy and I decided to once again attempt yet another road trip with Abby and Jett. This time was much more successful! We had two well rested, happy babies and the trip was an absolute blast. We left Friday morning and headed for Rogers, Arkansas where we did a little outdoor shopping at the Promenade. We then headed to Fayettville where we did a little more shopping and met up with my cousins for dinner. After dinner, we stopped in Springdale to visit my cousin's mom before heading back to Tulsa. It was a long day, and after departing from my cousin's house around 9:00 and making almost all the way out of Tontitown before realizing I had left my purse, heading back to Springdale to retrieve it, leaving once again only to realize that Amy had left her cell phone and going back to retrieve it, I finally arrived home around 1:00am. What more could be expected from two blonde mommies traveling with 2 kiddo's under 2? This is what makes life so fun and exciting, right!?!? Now for the pictures from our trip.

Jett and his sour cream and cheddar ruffles face. Gotta love a messy baby boy!


















Attempting a group picture. This is as good as it gets!



















Outside by the water fountain. Jett loves throwing pennies in the water.




















Little Miss Hollywood


















At my cousin's house in Springdale. The cute blonde in the middle is my cousin Melanie. Amy and I used to spend every other weekend with Melanie when we were 15 and she was 2. Doesn't seem like she should be 18. YIKES!!



















And last but not least, the pictures of Jett fascinated by the puppy in the back yard, and my cousin riding the tractor.



















That's about all I have for now, other than mentioning that I have gotten completely obsessed with the Olympics. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall about an hour ago when the US won the gold in the men's freestyle relay. I am sure Bobby and I must have looked like fools hooting and hollering in the living room while jumping up and down as if it was going to make them swim any faster. Good times!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm glad you guys had a great trip! Did you find any great buys?

We are totally obsessed with the Olympics right now too! I LOVE the swimming, diving and gymnastics!!

RachelM said...

How fun! Did you get to go to Bella Jack's? I went there Friday but it was around noon.
Hope you found some great stuff!
I love the first picture of Jett! SO CUTE!

momaziggy said...

Hey there! Thanks for the blog love. Yes, I took those shots...and yes, they are PS'd! Lol! The sooc (straight out of camera) shots were dull and boring! The colors were there, but dull. So I just saturated them, lightened and sharpened the pic! PS is the key to ALL photographers. 9 out of 10 if not all 10 true photographers use PS. If they say they don't...they are most likely lying. Even the top of the line DSLR's need touching. Now their colors sooc will be better than mine so they'll need less. But they'll still need some work! There is no photographer on earth that does portrait photography that gives the customer sooc pics. They wouldn't make a penny. Lol! So yes, you need PS! :O) It's a tough program, so you'll have to take the time to learn it! But I can help you! Lol! :)

Amber said...

Looks like you guys were in our neck of the woods! Hope you had a good time shopping up here. I just started a new job working at the Buckle in the Pinnalce mall, i was working this past weekend too! Too bad we didn't cross paths :)

Cute pics of Jett! As always!

momaziggy said...

Thanks Amber! You have no idea how much I'd love to take shots of Jett. Man that lil guy is just darling! But I wish I lived closer to you...seems nicer where you live! Lol! Thanks about for the support. It means more than I can tell you! I prob won't launch the site til about Jan. I don't feel comfortable branching out the the public just yet! :O) Hope you guys are having a great week!