Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another reunion, and Mother's Day

Let me just start by saying that I am so excited about spending the week at home and not in the car! We have taken so many little road trips in the past few weeks that I was getting sore from all of the sitting. Although we were at home, it was a crazy busy week as I was preparing for a dinner party with some of my oldest friends. I grew up with these 2 families, so the girls are like sister's to me, and their mom's are like my second mothers. We had such a great time! We have been spread out all over the map since teenagers, so our visits are few and far between but SO wonderful when they happen.





Jett at first acted shy, but after a while warmed right up. He particularly enjoyed playing with my friend Candice's little girl, Chandler.


And, as always, Gramma!



I don't really have a lot else to share besides the fact that I am completely exhausted, as Jett has decided once again that sleep is overrated. He has never been a good sleeper (and never a napper), but for about 6 months I have been spoiled to 10+ hour nights. Not the case anymore. For the past few nights he has woke up about every 3 or 4 hours, and then usually is up for good by 6. Ouch! I am happy to report that tonight he fell asleep in my lap and I was able to slowly glide myself down the halls and slip him into his bed without waking him up. YAY! I hope all of my mommy friends had a fabulous mother's day! Here are a few pic's Bobby was able to get of Jett and I today.


Poor little guys cheeks are red from the fever he has been running since Saturday morning. Not sure what that's about because he acts like he feels fine other than wanting me to hold him most of the day. Hopefully he will perk up in the next day or so. I hate to see him under the weather. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am always amazed by how similar our boys are! Tayson woke up Saturday morning running a little fever and still has it. He has a little bit of a runny nose but other than that, is acting just fine. His temperature hasn't gotten much above 100 degrees so I don't know what is going on! I'm glad you had a good mother's day!

Amber said...

Don't you love when old friends visit! Looks like you had a great weekend...
Hope Jett gets to feeling better!

Happy Late Mothers Day!

Amber said...

I know right! I can't wrap my brain around the fact that I have been pregnant for 9 months of my life, I can't remember what's it's like to not be pregnant and now it's all about to be over...the pregnancy part at least. :) Crazy!

I don't have facebook but I am not sure about Mandy...I can barley keep up with my blog let alone another network :) hehe