Monday, June 8, 2009

Say what?!?

I have often wondered when I would stop doing the weekly blog, but as Jett gets older, I realize the importance of documenting all of his funny actions and comments. This past week he has said a few things that have caught me completely off guard and made me laugh out loud. The first conversation went something like this:
Me: "Mommy needs to have daddy change the light bulb because I can't see" (in the laundry room)
Jett: "You can't see with your eyes mommy? I can see with my blue eyes."
I almost died. Kids! They take everything so literally. I guess he thought I physically couldn't see. This weekend we had our annual picnic, Boonefest. It was perfect weather, and Jett loved the pinata and the catfish pond. I am going to have to make a mental note to myself to never dress Jett in a white shirt for parties again. He was filthy afterwards.










While we were out driving around on Saturday, I made the comment "It is so hot". Bobby then chimed back, "You are hot". Jett, sitting in the back seat says (without missing a beat) "Nooo, you're not hot mommy. Daddy, mommy's not hot!" Thanks Jett!
On Sunday, I met up with 2 of my girlfriends for coffee at Utica. So much fun! I love these girls!


Anyways, so far this week....no plans until Saturday! YEAH! Maybe I can catch up on some much needed sleep. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Amber said...

That is so funny and cute! Kids say the darndest things...

Yeah white shirts are never a good thing to wear out even at my age :) hehe