Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Where does the time go?!?

I think I might know the answer to this. Facebook. Ever since I was conned into starting a Facebook page, the ole' blog has been shoved aside. I will do my best to recap our busy week! And when I say busy, I do mean busy. I am starting to wonder if I will ever get caught up on sleep! I have not been as good about carrying my camera with me at all times as I usually do, but I was glad that I had it handy the other morning when Jett decided to use Bobby's sink as a water fountain.



I am not quite sure how he got his body in the position to do this, but it was really funny! Bobby told me that we need to be careful or Jett will turn on the hot water and burn himself, and Jett quickly responded by saying "No...I not turn on the hot water. The cold water is right there" and pointed to the cold faucet handle. The funny things he says these days pretty much keep us in stitches at all times. The other day I was making the bed, and he didn't realize Bobby had gotten up (our bed is very tall), and as I made the bed, Jett said "Did you cover daddy up?" Bobby and I both about lost it. I guess he thought I made the bed with Bobby in it.
On Sunday we went to my grandma's to visit my aunt and uncle. Since the duck now lives in my grandma's back yard, she has a little plastic kiddie pool for it to splash around in. Needless to say, my water lovin' boy found it immediately.










No worries (or calls to DHS), the pool was new and the water was fresh....until the dogs decided to join him, at which point we decided that swimming time was over.
Also last week we attended a baby shower for my good friend Kelly and her soon to be new baby girl Adelyn, and Jett decided to make necklaces out of the pink yarn used to play the "guess how big her belly is" game. I am sure Bobby was so proud!


Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the summer like weather. I know we are!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am trying to enjoy the time off and the last few days weeks of being pregnant and no baby yet but I am starting to get sick again so it's making it hard. thanks for the encouragment though! :)

Kids are so funny with what they say...I love the pic of his diaper hanging down. So cute :)