Sunday, July 22, 2007

Jett likes to army crawl

The excitement of our weekend is that Jett has started to scoot around on the floor doing the "army crawl". Bobby and I would place things barely out of his reach and watch him go after it. As soon as he would get close, we would move it about another foot ahead of him so that he would keep going. He doesn't really seem to be interested in scooting/crawling unless he has some incentive. He is absolutely a riot to watch though. Here is a picture of him going after his hair brush. (If you look closely, you can see that Tiffany has already gotten a hold of it and gnawed part of it off).

Also this weekend was my nephew's 5th birthday party at Celebration Station. He is such a doll and loves babies. He wanted to hold Jett and feed him cake and ice cream. I know that I am a tad bit biased, but I really think that my niece and nephew are 2 of the most gorgeus children alive . Take a look....



One of the more exciting things at the party (for me) was getting my hands on my other sister's baby, Zaida Ann. (For those of you who are thinking, "What sister is she talking about, she is an only child?" Don't ask. It is way to confusing!)She is a month old now and SO beautiful. I kept telling Maegan that she really needed to let me have her, but she wasn't going for it. Look at this precious little thing...

Jett seemed to enjoy the party and I think it probably had to do something with all of the lights and noise. He has started to get a little clingy to me when there are a lot of other people around and tends to be a little bashful. I am hoping he will grow out of that. Bobby and I never meet strangers, so we won't know what to do with a shy child. He did really good today with everyone though and eventually crashed out in my arms. I think we partied with him a little too hard.


That was pretty much our whole weekend. We didn't really do much else except car shop. My husband has decided it is time to trade his in so we are trying to decide what we like. At first we both said that we would not even consider another German vehicle, but some how the one we ended up liking was German. Go figure. Once we got home today we washed and waxed both of our vehicles, and man were we tired! I told Bobby that I understand now why they charge so much at those detail shops. That is hard work. Jett was really good tonight and played in his walker/table. Notice his overalls are gone. At the party Bobby let him chew on piece of pizza crust and get got choked on it. Bobby started whacking his back and he projectile vomited all over him. No more pizza crust for a while.


No comments: