Sunday, July 8, 2007

Jett's First 4th of July!

I am SO aggravated! I had this entire post almost done and for some reason, my computer went down and didn't save any of it. Urgh!!!! Here is the short version....Last week was Jett's first 4th of July and we spent the day with my mom and grandma, had dinner, and went shopping for a Jack-in-the-box. Apparently that was my favorite toy when I was Jett's age and gramma really wants Jett to have one. However, they are nowhere to be found. If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know. Bobby said that he though they quit making them because they had small, dangerous parts. They have Mr. Potato Heads everywhere though so that doesn't make a lot of sense. Later that evening Bobby, Jett, and I went to the riverwalk to watch the fireworks. We had to wake Jett up because he fell asleep and he seemed to be much more interested in the cars and motorcycles passing by than the fireworks. Little did we know that the south end of the river puts on a much smaller, lower budget show than the north end. The lightening added a little something extra though. Here are some pictures of my handsome boy in his patriotic garb...



The last picture is of Jett after his bath the other night. He is such a busy little guy these days that dressing and diapering him is quite the challenge. I usually find whatever I can for him to chew on while I am dressing him, and this particular night it happened to be his lotion. Today we took a road trip to my cousin Ford's house in Claremore to see the new deck he has been building. Jett loves being outside so he enjoyed being there and walking around while we checked out everything. He is just so much fun and such a ham! He is hard to photograph lately because he is too busy to sit still and look at the camera. Here are the best we could get.


No comments: