Sunday, October 7, 2007

Jett's Big Adventures!

It has been quite an exciting week for our little guy. Not only did he get to enjoy a fun-filled day of shopping with mommy and gramma on Wednesday, but Jett also go to experience the Tulsa Zoo and the Tulsa State Fair for the first time. Wow! 2 fun things in one week. My friend/running buddy Shanna and I decided to sign up for the Tulsa Zoo run (10K)on Saturday morning at Mohawk Park. Since I was a runner, my guests (Jett and my mom) were able to get into the zoo free for the day. This worked out well for me because while we were running, mom and Jett got to walk around and look at all of the animals. Jett LOVES animals. He was especially fond of the giraffe's. I don't know if it was because of their odd looking long necks or the fact that they would walk up really close to the fence, but for whatever reason, Jett was in awe of them. He also enjoyed petting the baby goats and watching the fish swim around in the large aquarium. Here are some cute pictures of him enjoying his fun day at the zoo!




















Also this weekend was Jett's first trip to the Tulsa State Fair. He isn't big enough yet to ride rides, but he liked looking at the animals and watching the people. He got to sit on the motor carts, 4 wheelers, and daddy's neck. Jett also got to experience cotton candy for the first time. Oddly enough, he was not a huge fan. I am sure our family dentist will be pleased! Here are our fun pic's of the fair. You can see by the last one that he was worn out by the time we left. And how cute is his "I listen to Guns-N-Roses with my Mommy" shirt?!? I hope you enjoy these pictures of this little Sweet Child of Mine. (Oh yeah, and what is it about the fair that makes you feel like you need to be power washed when you leave??)

























Last week you may remember me saying that Jett is standing on his own and extending his arms up over his head when you ask him how big he is. Well, I didn't catch any pictures of him standing, although he is doing it much more frequently and for longer periods of time now, but I did snap a few shots of him showing me how big he is. Isn't he just the cutest thing?!?!? We think so. Have a great week!


No comments: