Sunday, February 24, 2008

15 months old and getting social

This week has been busy, busy, busy for us. While I was shopping at the Pottery Barn Kids a few weeks ago, I learned that they do a book club every Tuesday morning.
I was so excited because Jett's pediatrician suggested that I get him involved in something where he would have interaction with other children, but I have resisted because I didn't want to leave him. This is PERFECT because I can stay with him the entire time. This past Tuesday was our first morning and I was a little nervous about how he would socialize with the other kiddos. He did fabulous (if you don't count the whining when another little boy snatched his car away when he wasn't looking). I think we are going to have to work on sharing. Here is a picture of him getting out of the car before story time.












Monday Jett and I had lot's of running around to do and then we met my mom for lunch.
After his nap his hair was kind of crazy so I decided to style it in a little mohawk.
Pretty cute, huh? He got lots of compliments everywhere we went.













Tuesday night it was back out to midtown for me for my Yoga class, and then Thursday evening Jett and I attended a Taste of Home party at my friend Liz's house. It was a great time and I am thinking about hosting a party in the next month or so for those who are interested. Friday night we met Amy and Abby at Target to shop around for a little while. You know your a mommy when you meet your best girlfriend at Target on a Friday night for fun. Things were much different 10 years ago! It is definately much more fun now though. Saturday morning was chilly but Jett wanted to go outside so bad. I put his heavy coat and hat on him (over his PJ's, please excuse his mismatched ensamble). He had so much fun running up and down the street.

















Saturday evening we had dinner at the most fantastic restaurant with Bobby's co-workers. It is a Brazilian Steakhouse called The Gaucho and I highly reccommend it!
I am not a meat eater and I think I ate more than anyone. Yum, Yum. Tonight Jett and I went to April's Oscar Party with my mom and Jett had a great time! He played so hard that he was doing everything he could to stay awake. Before the party we snapped a few pictures outside since the sun was finally out. Yeah!! Here is Jett looking cool in his shades. I know I say this all of the time, but I just love him SO much. He is so sweet that I could just take a bite out of him. The last picture is of him and a little boy at the party who is the same age as Jett. That's all for now. I had a few glasses of sangria and I am tired! Have a great week.




2 comments:

Liz said...

Love the mohawk on Jett! I have never seen that boy cry once. Is momma telling stories??? He was a doll and thanks for coming to my party it was so good to see you. Lunch next week, right?

Mandy said...

Hey! I hope you don't mind me stopping by!! I just found your blog through Rachel's and wanted to comment on how cute Jett is!! I have a little boy that is close to the same age and reading your posts, reminds me so much of my life!!