Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Long time, no Blog

Let me start this post by apologizing to all family, local friends, far away friends, and blog friends for the delayed post. I have been sick since Saturday night, and am still feeling a little under the weather. I must give a shout out to my hubby who has been great at entertaining and taking care of Jett while I have not been feeling well. Bobby put him to bed last night, and when I went in to check on him this morning, he was sleeping soundly...in his clothes. If I would have felt well enough, I would have located the camera and taken a picture. I was pretty cute.
Since I didn't get a shot of that, here are some cute and fun pictures of Jett from the weekend while I was still feeling healthy. These pictures just make me want to kiss all over his sweet little face!! (I forgot to make the pictures large, so you will have to click on them to see them better, sorry).




Jett is still obsessed with the vacuum cleaner, so my mom ordered him one from the Pottery Barn Kids last week. Just FYI, it was under the boy toys. It is nickle rather than pink plastic. I had to be sure to tell Bobby about this so he wouldn't freak out about Jett having a girl toy :) Before his new toy arrived, he was throwing a fit at my grandma's the other night because he spotted her carpet cleaner in the garage. Needless to say, whatever Jett wants, Jett gets, so we had to push it out onto the driveway so that he could push it around.

















Another thing Jett loves to do these days is jump, roll, and play on the pillows and blankets while I am making the bed or changing the sheets. Here is what it looks like around our house if you leave pillows lying around.



Ok, so the last one is of Jett sharing with Tiffany. I just thought it was too cute not to share. He is so much fun these days, and we are enjoying all of his new words. He will pretty much try to repeat anything you ask him too, although sometimes many of the words sound similar. One last funny thing in regards to his talking. Last night Bobby, Jett, and I ran to the store to pick up diapers and Pepto Bismol, and I started feeling really iffy in the car. I had Bobby pull over (you can only imagine what happened next). Oh yes, I was hanging out of the car, as I did not want to get sick in the car, and Jett, who was quietly sitting in the back seat, out of nowhere said "yeeeee-uck!". Classic moment for the baby book. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures and has a great rest of the week.

3 comments:

RachelM said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling bad!! It's so tough to not feel great and take care of a child...especially an active one!
Jett looks adorable as always. I can't wait to see his new vacuum cleaner!

Mandy said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better! Tayson has that same Kuola (not sure about the spelling?) bear shirt from Gymboree. He also has the little jeans that have the bear on the bottom of them! Tayson loves the vacuum too...I am going to check into that Pottery Barn one! Have you taken Jett to the Tulsa Zoo yet? We are thinking about taking Tayson pretty soon but I wasn't sure how he would do!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.