Monday, June 16, 2008

Pictures and Father's Day

This past week has been pretty busy. In a nutshell, we spent Friday night in Owasso and had dinner with my mom and grandma. My mom bought Jett a little blow up pool, so he had fun playing in (actually around) the pool, and filling his bucket with water and pouring it outside of the pool. Here is my little water boy.





















After the pool, Jett got to take a bath in Nenal's sink. My grandma stuck her mouth down under the running water to get a drink just to see what Jett would do, and of course, he had to try it also. It was absolutely hilarious.




















Saturday the photographer, my mom, and my best friend Amy came over to help me order Jett's pictures. She did a fabulous job and I can't wait to get them. I think she is amazing because she came to our home and let me show her around the house so that she could help me determine what I needed to order by seeing where I wanted to hang them. She also noticed that I like artistic shots, so she helped me decide which portraits to put together. Yipee!! Here is the link to his pictures. Click on children (it's a picture of Jett) and then on Jett. http://www.bennettimages.smugmug.com/

Sunday was Father's Day, and I feel horrible because I didn't get one shot of Bobby and Jett together. Bobby has been working his tail off in our yard building 6 concrete retaining walls all by himself. Yep, you heard me. He is such a handy man and loves doing stuff like this. He is amazing and the walls look great. All but 2 of them have stucco on them now and he even built me a planter on each corner for my large flower pots. Needless to say, that is what he spent the weekend doing. His goal is to finish before our NY trip in a few weeks. Jett and I went a did a little shopping and then headed home to take Bobby out for a nice Father's Day dinner. I figured after all of his hard work he at least deserved a nice meal!!



















Enjoy and hopefully I can get some daddy and Jett pictures for next week!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am bad too...I didn't get any Father's Day pictures either! I got some the day before, but I forgot to get any on the actual day!!

Jett looks so cute drinking out of the faucet. Right now we are in a big "monkey see...monkey do" stage too!!