Thursday, June 26, 2008

One last post before vacation

Since I won't be here to post on Sunday, I wanted to post these adorable pictures of Jett and Abby today having a pool party. We went to Owasso to say good bye to Gramma and Nenal before our trip, and then we headed over to the Coatney's so Jett and Abby could play in the pool. I have to say, they have the CUTEST pool I have ever seen. It is a brown pool with a big, blow up monkey head with huge ears, and when you attach the hose to it, the nose turns into a sprinkler. There is also a blow up, yellow banana slide (which, by the way, Jett would have nothing to do with). We had so much fun watching those two bathing beauties. We are going to miss them SO much while we are gone.







I hope everyone has a great week, and I am sure I will have a lot of fun pictures to share when we return. Right about now, this is how we are all feeling around here. Packing is wearing us out!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That monkey pool is adorable!! I hope you guys have a great trip! I can't wait to see pictures!!