Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Crazy busy times!

The last few weeks have been nothing but crazy busy for us. After all of our mishaps 2 weeks ago, we had to take last week to recover! I am glad to report that as of this moment, I have Jett's 18 month pictures scheduled for Saturday morning (please pray for no cuts, scrapes, bruises, or busted lips), I have a new vehicle (yipee!!! It's just like my other one, only newer), Bobby has a new vehicle (we have to be fair, right??), and after a storm on Sunday left us without power, it has been restored. Whew! I am exhausted just thinking about everything. After all of the madness, my girlfriends and I decided last Thursday to attend the premier showing of Sex and the City in Tulsa at 12:01a.m. Let me tell you, FUN, FUN, FUN! It pumped me up for our upcoming NYC trip for sure!!!



This weekend Bobby and I decided to take Jett to the park since he loves it so much. Jett definitely takes after us, and loves to run around and play outside. He is so much fun! We just love seeing him get excited about all of the toys, swings, slides, etc. Plus, it gets him good and worn out for bedtime (which he now hates by the way....more to follow). Here is our happy guy at the park!





As I said, Jett has officially decided that he hates bedtime. He has been the easiest baby to put down at night. I would simply feed him, read him a book, sing to him, lay him in his crib and turn the lights out, shut the door, and that is it. He would go right to sleep. Not anymore. As soon as you start walking down the hall to his room he clings to me as tightly as possible and says "no, no, no". The good thing about this is that now I get to rock him and I LOVE IT! Another thing he has decided that he loves is "geeps" (grapes). The other night I just gave him the entire bowl and let him go after them. He is so funny to watch. What a ham!!



Sorry for the 2 day late post!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I saw Sex and the City this weekend too and LOVED it!! Jett is so incredibly cute!! I love to see his little banged up legs because it doesn't make me feel like such a bad mommy. Tayson's legs look just like that! BOYS!!! They are into everything! Tayson is on a big fruit kick right now too! I need to see what he thinks of grapes!

RachelM said...

I also saw Sex and the City and it was great!! I can't believe it got bad reviews. The 12:01 am showing sounds like so much fun!!
So glad to hear that yall have gotten everything worked out with cars, electricity, and bumps and bruises!! Yall have had a crazy last two weeks!
I can't wait to see some of Jett's 18 mth pics!