Sunday, October 26, 2008

WARNING: Busy week and lots of pic's

I will keep the text in this post to a minimum, as I have a ton of pictures! This has been a crazy, busy week for us. I can't even remember what we did on Monday, but Tuesday was our second Diaper Dolphins Class, and we actually spent a good deal of time in the water. So much fun! Wednesday was my grandma's birthday, so Jett and I headed to Owasso for dinner, cake, and presents with my family.



Thursday was the BIG Bret Michael's concert that Amy and I have been looking forward too for months. It was so much fun, and much to our surprise, the place was packed and the people were all normal. I think we were both expecting a crowd that resembled the cast from Rock of Love. I took several pictures with my cell phone but they are not clear at all. We were directly in front of the stage and even got to touch his soft hands. Here is a shot of us before the concert and one of Bret.


Friday Amy and I met at the park to let Jett and Abby play and feed the ducks. The kids had so much fun and weren't even afraid of the crazy ducks swarming around us for bread.






Saturday morning was the Tulsa Run. Shanna and I both beat our times from last year, woo hoo! Now if I can keep up the pace for the Route 66 in a few weeks.....

Saturday after the race was Addison's birthday party. Jett had a blast, and I think the adults had as much fun in the gigantic blow up obstacle course as the kids did!





Sunday afternoon Bobby and I took Jett to the pumpkin patch. We waited way to long this year and they were quite picked over. Jett loved getting to ride the pony's. What a big boy! I was shocked that he did it without getting a little scared at first.





Sunday after the pumpkin patch, we met up with Amy, Steve, and Abby for a bonfire and hayride hosted by the church in Collinsville. It was a little chilly, but we had a great time. Jett's favorite part was the hay ride.




Whew, I am ready for a marathon nap now! On a side note, Jett can sing his entire A,B,C's now all by himself, and he has gone #2 in the potty twice! I am in no hurry to throw away diapers because it breaks my heart that he is getting so big, but since he is the one showing interest, I guess we will encourage him. Sniff, Sniff....I hope everyone has a great week!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

You guys have been super busy!! Way to go in the marathon! Jett's pictures at the pumpkin patch are so cute! All Tayson wanted to do when we went was pick up the pumpkins and throw them, like they were balls!

Amber said...

Wow, I need a nap too! :) I know what you mean on the pumpkin patch, we took Kaid on Saturday and there were not as many to choose from. Jett is getting to be such a big boy!

Marisa said...

Goodness! You did have a busy week! Tyler has that same outfit...the green striped shirt with the cement truck on it!