Monday, March 23, 2009

This is what happens when it is nice outside.....

You got it. LOTS of pictures! I will keep this post short because I have a lot of pictures to share. The weather was nice most of last week, however one day was a little chilly so we had to break out a sweater and hat. As I was unloading groceries, I turned around to find Jett trying to hide himself under the kitchen sink. Where's Jett???? Here he is!

It's crazy to me how one day it is 80 degrees, and the next day it's back to 60.
Here's Jett playing another game of "Where's Jett?" with my blue fur throw.

Last Tuesday night mom and I went to see Elton John and Billy Joel at the BOK Arena. The concert was absolutely amazing. I have always liked both artists, so being able to see them perform together was awesome. Makes me realize I need to actually learn to play the piano, as ours is currently just an over-priced ornament in our living room. Wednesday Jett and I took my grandma to the Dr., and after her appt. was over we went to a park near her house so that Jett could play and feed the geese. Get ready, lots of pics!








After the park, we met Abby and Amy for dessert at Chili's. There was a nice man there who made both kids balloon animals. I tried to get a good picture of these two cutie's, but they are so busy that getting them both to look at the camera is almost impossible. They are getting so fun now since they have learned to play together rather than just playing around each other. They kill me! So sweet and cute. Jett is so proud to have such an adorable girlfriend.
Giving kisses.

Balloon puppies giving kisses, too.

After church on Sunday Jett and I headed to my grandma's house for a quick visit after attending a baby shower for my friend Liz and her new baby boy, Crew. Jett wanted to "dig in the dirt", so I removed his church clothes and let him soak up some sun in my grandma's back yard. He also enjoyed riding the tractor and pushing the mower around with Gramma.







As Jett is getting older, I am really starting to be flattered by people's comments about him. When he was a baby, we got the usual "he is just beautiful", "what a cutie", etc. Now that he is a toddler, we still get those types of comments too, however, I have to admit that it makes me feel so good now when people comment about on how sweet he is (and smart, but I can't take credit for that). He really is the sweetest kid. He very rarely throws fits, but when he starts too, he has learned to calm himself down and he will say "talk happy", or he will calm himself down enough to say "please mommy hold you", or whatever it is that he wants. One thing that we still get every single time we leave our house is comments about his hair. I never thought that his hair color was that unusual, but apparently it is. I wonder if people will still be telling him how pretty his hair is when he is in high school?? He sure does get a lot of attention for it now!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Isn't the warm weather great! I just wish it would make up it's mind and stay warm...

Well I bet you keep getting cutie comments about Jett till he is an old man b/c he is just one of the most adorable boys I have seen...the red hair is not unusual to me I just think it is so pretty! My cousin has red hair like Jett and all the ladies love him, so just get ready :)