Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1 Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed

As many pictures as I have posted of Jett using our bed as a trampoline, I am sure no one will be surprised that this continues to still be his favorite place to rough house around. This is fine by me since at least when he comes crashing down he is on a soft matress instead of tile, wood, etc. The other night I was taking advantage of our fun new indoor trampoline to entertain Jett while watching the last 30 minutes or so of The Bachelor . Yes, I think I am officially going to be a Bachelor/Bachelorette addict from now on. Thanks Shanna! Notice that he has thrown almost all of the pillows off of the bed to allow more room for play!




I could go on and on about how funny my sweet little angel baby is, but I will keep it to a few short funny moments from the past week. The other night at my grandma's, my mom pulled the underwire out of her bra because it was poking her. Jett discovered it lying on the table and proceeded to place it on his head and wear it around like a headband. I never knew he paid much attention to me wearing headband's when I put on my make up, but apparently he does. On the way to church Sunday morning I put down the viser in my car and Jett said "Is the sunny in your eye mommy?" I thought that was cute, and then at church Abby was dumping out her animal cookies and he said (out loud of course) "NO baby, No baby!" He continues to tell me "No, that's OK" if I ask him if he needs to go potty, and of course my favorite is still when he says "Mommy loves you the whooooooole world". Bobby also informed me that he thinks we have confused Jett by putting two T's at the end of his name because the other day Bobby asked him to spell red and Jett said "R-E-D-D Red!" He is just so funny at this age. I love it. Here are some pictures from our visit with Gramma and Nenal after church Sunday at my grandma's house.
Here is Jett hiding behind my grandma's lamp. He loves to turn this light on and off by pushing the button on the base. I suspect it also has something to do with the fact that he knows it is something he probably shouldn't be playing with.




My mom and I also fed the geese with Jett Sunday afternoon. How is it that little kids don't get cold? I was so cold I could barely feel my fingers and Jett didn't want to go inside.




And this is what I discovered when it suddenly got quiet in the back seat...

Jett crashed out (heart sucker and all) in the car. What a day!
That's about it for now. I need to rest up for the big New Kids on the Block concert next Monday:) Have a great week!

1 comment:

Amber said...

How cute!
Doesn't it just amaze you that kids can fall asleep in the most akward postitions...He must have been real tired!

I am putting two g's on the end of Trigg's name...hope that doesn't confuse him too :)