Monday, July 20, 2009

Missing week/Lazy days of summer

Well, I have officially skipped a whole week of blogging for the very first time. We had an electrical storm in Tulsa a few weeks ago that fried our computer upstairs, and since that is the PC that I upload all of my pictures too, I just decided to wait until I had pictures to do a new post. So, here goes. I only have a few pictures from 2 weeks ago because it was so hot that we spent most of our time outside at the splash pad or park, and these days it is difficult to try to get any quality pictures while chasing around a busy toddler! So rather than attempt to do that, I decided to sneak in a few shots of my little guy worn out after several long days of playing in the heat.
Why you shouldn't sleep with a toddler....

He couldn't even make it home before crashing.

No comments: