Thursday, July 30, 2009

We Heart Summer

Yes, we LOVE summer time around here. Pretty much every week around here from about May through September is the same old routine. This year we have substituted about 3 days a week at the park for 3 days a week at the train tracks on the west side of town. A little scary, but we go during daylight, and Bobby is always with us! We did take a break from the trains long enough one afternoon to enjoy Woodward Park. You can tell by Jett's red face that this particular day was a little toasty.










And one picture of Jett standing on the digger at the train yard.

Not much else is going on around our house except for yard work, preparing for vacation (5 more weeks to go.....woo hoo!), and getting ready for 3 concerts in 3 weeks. Yes, I will be going to Def Leppard, Cheap Trick,and Poison, Britney Spears, and Paul McCartney. I know what you're thinking....quite a variety, right?!? What can I say....I have eclectic taste in music, for sure! I don't really know why I pay money for entertainment these days though when I have Jett around to keep me laughing. His latest comments have been "Don't worry about it mommy", "It's not yours...it's mine", and "That's not nice mommy". He's so funny. The other night I bought him a Lights and Sounds Percy, and in the car he says to me "Did you buy me a green train mommy?" I replied to him "Yes, mommy bought you a green train because you are a good boy and I love you." He then says "Gramma bought me a bigger one." Ouch! That's about all I have for now. I'm going to post one last picture because it shows what Jett's favorite activity is besides playing with trains. Our poor pup! He just will not leave her alone at all.

No comments: