Monday, July 20, 2009

Toot-Toot, Ding, Ding, Ding!!!

Jett is completely obsessed with trains, so Bobby and I decided to take him downtown to see the train tracks. We thought there might be a few trains on the track not moving, but we lucked out and ended up getting to see a freight train go by while we were out there. Jett was so excited, and a little bit scared as it went directly in front of us. He thought it was really cool that the conductor tooted the horn and waved at him.





We have been so busy lately, and Jett is still our number one form of entertainment around here! His number one interest is still Thomas the Train, or any train really, and he can name them all, tell us what number they are and what color they are. He has started singing "You are my Sunshine", which just melts my heart, and his newest thing is to say "Thank you for helping me mommy", and "Good Morning mommy", randomly throughout the day for no apparent reason. My good friend Kelly had a new baby girl last week, so my mom, Jett and I went to visit her on Sunday. While we were waiting to meet my mom, I decided to take a few random pictures of Jett and I love them! They just show his personality so much. Happy, wild, and funny!



And a few pictures of Jett skinny dipping Friday in his green (like Percy) swimming pool.


I am going to keep this short becuase I had lots of pictures to upload! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Amber said...

How fun! Jett is getting so big...the swim pics are so cute.